CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A trip to remember Brazil 2008

Thursday May 22, 2008
We left Salt Lake for what turned out to be a 31 hr trip to arrive in Curtiba, Brazil. We had our first 3 hour delay in New York for mechincal problems, which made us miss our connecting flight in Sao Paulo, Brazil. So we were delayed there for 3 hours. Kevin kept us busy enjoying the brazilian food while we were waiting. I hope we will get to have more experiences like this because we will never forget it everyone got along and enjoyed being with each other in such a wonderful country. Thanks to my husband who worked so hard to provide this experience for all of us. It truly was life changing. To my boys also I hope they got to see how important missionary work is and what a blessing it is to them and the people they are serving. I hope each one of them look forward to their missions with the excitement I saw in each one of them this week. They are all amazing and I'm so blessed to be their mother.




0 comments: